Sunday, 20 January 2013

Workshop ON despite the weather

The White Hart in the January snow
The current plan is that today's Workshop is STILL ON.  We will send a final update at 15:00 today if there is any change to this plan.

The roads coming to AK are more than passable, but inside the village they are not great if on foot but cars are making their way round ok and the weather forecast is only for light snow for the rest of the day (see

Obviously be sensible about trekking over here and let us know if you can't make it but what's the worst that could happen?  You get snowed in . . .  in a pub?!

No comments:

Post a Comment